Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Being a 1 year old...is a blast!!

Here are just a few of the pictures that I have taken of Joshua this week.
He has been having a blast walking around everywhere...
its a whole new world of exploring for him!!

Good morning, sleepy head...
Joshua has been sleeping in until 9:30!

Our little worker man.
He was wearing his USA clothes to cheer on the USA in the world cup...
but they lost.
So sad...not :)
This is how Joshua deals with things when they don't go his way...
I guess he wanted the USA team to win?!?!...

Nathan was adding another rod in Joshua's closet...too many clothes in this family :)
Joshua was right in there with him!
He LOVES to do everything with Nathan!!!!

Here you go Daddy...

That working stuff is to tough...
I'll just take a little break... :)

:D

Joshua LOVES all his stuffed animals!
They get more hugs and kisses then we do.

The other morning Joshua brought me ONE of his crocks,
so, I put it on him.
As soon as it was on...
He headed straight for the door.
Joshua knows when I put his shoes on him, he gets to go outside!
He loves to play outside.
Joshua has become the BIGGEST fan of reading books...
I don't know where he got that from????
I love to read with him! He will sit on my lap forever and read with me!
Now, if I only had time to sit and cuddle, and read him books all day long...
we would both love it!
When Daddy gets home, he gets the same privilege!
"Da, dad, boo!" (boo = book!)
Yesterday, I watched Matthias and Shirley, while Sandra and Micah went to do laundry and a Dr.'s appointment. Joshua was still sleeping when they got here, so, he had a big surprise when he woke up!
He had such a blast with the kids.
He can run around with them now, and do all the same things as them!
It was so cute to see him "playing" with his big cousins! ;D
In this picture, I noticed that Joshua was sitting on a monkey...
so I said to him, "you are sitting on a monkey, you silly..."
He stood up, adjusted the monkey, sat back down, on the monkey, and looked at me like this...
as if to say, yeah, I know :D
Last night we picked up a wardrobe (to help with our lack of storage) for $25 off of craigslist.
I started putting our shoes in it today, then had to make lunch.
While I was in the kitchen I heard, "mum, mum, mum,"
so I went back into our room and found Joshua here...
in the wardrobe!
He was so proud of himself...see his big smile :D
He made himself quite at home in it :)

Every time we go to Wal-mart...
Joshua likes to see the BIG stuffed animals.
He would always give them big hugs and kisses. Everyone in the store would, "oooo, and aaahhh!" at Joshua! :) It is so cute to see him do it!
When Joshua got his birthday money, I figured we would go and get him one...
but, of course they were all gone. It's a good thing he is still young enough that he doesn't really understand, "lets go buy a big doggy!" It doesn't lead into a crying baby boy.
I know, you are all thinking...just wait! :)
Well, at the beginning of the week, I noticed that Wal-mart had the big stuffed animals again. So, today, I took Joshua to buy his Big Doggy!! He was so HAPPY!!!!
Everyone in the store was laughing at us...
I walked to Wal-mart, so the BIG DOGGY was in the stroller with Joshua!
He LOVED it though :)

No comments: