Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Stand in Awe at His Creation

I love to take pictures...
When I was uploading some pictures from our Canada Day trip,
I had to stop, God's creation is truly breathtaking!
I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I do...

While Joshua and I were waiting in the driveway for Nathan,
Joshua pointed out this flower to me. He loves flowers!
Roses are my favorite flower.
This picture is an area, where, if you are there at the right season,
you can see tons of bald eagles.
Unfortunately, we didn't see any. They are there from December to February.

We were trying to find the pier that Sandra told us about...
we never found it:) but we ended up on this path, and when we turned around to go back to the van, we noticed that "chief" was right behind us! Solid rock...
Such a wonderful reminder to us. Even as big as this rock is, our Rock is bigger!



Shannon Falls...
You can't do anything but be amazed when you see these beautiful falls!

No comments: