Saturday, June 4, 2011

still here...

Sorry, I haven't been able to post anything lately- blogger wasn't working right, so I wasn't able to log on to my account. I have taken a lot of pictures in the mean time, so I will do my best to post them :) I have Jun's monster camera again (I love using it)!!! I was able to get some really nice photos of the boys this afternoon playing outside ;) I am going to try and set up a little photo shoot again like I did with Joshua at Christmas... We'll see how things work out :P

2 comments:

The Ravert Family said...

Why isnt this blogger working?

Adam and Casie said...

Hey! I actually have a wedding CD that I recorded for the prelude...people down here have been asking me to make one :) Hey I'm going to try to send you the song "Household of Faith". If you find it or a have a copy of it, let me know. The couple who would sing it cannot make it to the wedding. So, I'm not sure what to do...but as long as you know it, I have something to go with. Thank you again!!!! Love ya!