Monday, April 16, 2012

Matthew's 1st Birthday

April 5/2012
Matthew's 1st Birthday


We had a sports theme party for Matthew! It was very fitting; he LOVES sports!  



Birthday boy shots :)



Joshua wanted to join in on the photo shoot....I couldn't tell him no, I normally have to take his pictures fast while he is smiling or I don't get it ;)



Silly brothers :) 



AAHH! A normal sound to hear from Matthew! 



I found him some little sweat bands for his party :)


Happy Birthday Boy! 



Matthew's 1st Birthday cake! YUMMY!!



such a good boy...he's helping clean up for his party :)



Skyping with Grandpa & Grandma Marks while he opens his gift.



Its a big one....



pausing to give Daddy a hug :)



and.... its Matthew's 1st car!!!!!


He LOVES it!!




Pushing Joshua in his new car :)


Matthew's smash cake! You can't get messy with fondant icing so I made Matthew his own little cake to smash :)


OH! Fire!


Poor cake :( Matthew got scared when we were all singing Happy Birthday (I guess we are worse singers than we thought). So I ended up holding him....while I was holding him, I was doing something with Matthew and all of the sudden I hear, "Oh No!" and the next thing I know is the cake is falling off the plate and onto the floor :( I dropped his cake! Thankfully it landed on the one side and stayed there, so we cut that off and let him try again :)



Hmmm, this is pretty good!



Remember that "AAHH!" Sound I mentioned above...its a good thing if he does it! :) Here it is again!!!


Digging in :)



Yum!


It's good, want some? :)





Joshua is such a good gift opening helper :)








What did I get Joshua? :)




Waiting to play cars


:)



Happy Birthday, Matthew!!!!


Thomas tricycle!
This is the present that we gave Matthew :)


No comments: