Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mr.&Mrs. Joel Buckingham...3

June 2/2012


Joshua's ring bearer suit and my bridesmaid dress


Our Aunt Lorraine did the brides makeup :)


Pretty girl, Alaina getting her makeup done (blush) ;D


Our "Bubba," Joshua one of the ring bearers!! Too cute!


Joshua (Mommy's body guard) and I walking down the isle......
during the wedding rehearsal the night before, Joshua was my body guard :)
You know how at the end of the ceremony, the groomsmen walk the bridesmaids out of the church...well, when Mr. Adam (a friend that both Holly and I went to college with) walked me out of the church, Joshua had his eye on him the entire time: it wasn't a kind looking eye either! :) He was just looking out for his Mommy, evil eye and all! You should have seen it, it actually made Adam feel awkward.... Joshua was walking out of the church in front of us, and because it is the custom to hold on to the groomsman's arm (and that is what Holly wanted that's what we (bridesmaids) did).  Joshua kept looking back at Adam and I with a concerned look "why is this strange guy walking with my Mommy?" he had his eye on Adam the entire time!! I'm so glad for my little body guard...I know that one day, he will be a very good body guard! (that day when he is a big boy is coming faster than I like :(!) Love you, Joshua!!!


Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Mr. & Mrs. Joel Buckingham!!!!!!!!!!



Welcome to the family, Joel :)


the very large wedding party


The bride and her ladies :) (l-r)
Erin Buckingham (sis of groom), Holly Marks (sis-in-law of bride), Holly Buckingham (bride), Rachel Ravert (sis of bride), Alicia Davies (sis of bride), Cassandra Marks (cousin of bride)


Weddings are hard work, so why not be comfy :) 
It was so nice to see our cousin, Cassandra again! We had fun catching up while we were getting our nails done and through all the different wedding things we did!!!



Bride and Groom!




I LOVE this shot....awesome job, Jun!!!!
 I want one of Nathan and I :)



Holly and I! Love you!!!


No comments: