Friday, January 29, 2010

Hello finally... :)

Hello everyone, we are still here! I just haven't been able to put up any posts. Joshua is growing up so fast! I took Joshua to the park the other day and let him have his first swing ride. He LOVED it! He laughed, kicked his legs, and waved his arms like crazy!! It is so fun to watch him experience new things.






Just yesterday, Joshua started clapping! He was playing with is toys while I was washing the dishes; I just happened to look at him and he was clapping. It was so cute, I clapped with him for about 5 min. after that! When Nathan got home Joshua showed Daddy how he can clap :)





I took Joshua to the doctors last week for his check-up and I couldn't believe how much he weighed! He is a 7 1/2 month old that weighs a whopping 22lbs.!!

Joshua is moving all over the place. He isn't quit crawling yet. He lifts himself up like he is doing push-ups, but he hasn't figured out that he has to bend at the waste and knees :) he's smart, he'll figure it out soon enough! He can move every direction but forward right now. He likes to walk though. Whenever I hold him he tries to get down and walk. He is getting pretty good at it. He also likes to lean up against the sofa (he thinks he's big you know)!


I will keep updating as much as I can




No comments: