Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend...

This weekend has been a fun FILLED weekend! Well...the whole week has been filled. Our church hosted a Youth Conference this past Friday and Saturday. Nathan was in charge of the games and the skits for the conference. For the last few weeks we have been figuring out what would be the best skits (one's that no one has seen!), and what games would be the best. I always loved the game times at camp so I suggested some of my favorites...and that is what we played! Tube tug, big-ball basketball, three ring game! (I wanted to join in with the teens soooo bad!) Anywho, this past week Nathan, Joshua, and I were out every night picking things up for all the skits and games.
Praise the Lord for a wonderful conference! Two teens accepted Christ as their Saviour!, and many other decisions were made as well. I didn't hear all of the messages, but the bits and pieces I did hear were challenging to me! Bro. Pauley, from Crown College in Tennessee, came and preached for the conference.
Joshua trying out a new look!
These glasses were part of a skit at the youth conference.

Hmmmmm...


Easter Sunday...the cutes little family :)
The Turner's always get their family pictures taken at church on Easter and Christmas, so we joined on the fun!

I am going to try and get more pictures from Easter and the conference up soon...there are some Ravert gentlemen you wont want to miss!!!






No comments: