Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wooden spoons and stainless steal bowls...

On Friday, Joshua found my stainless steal mixing bowls (he is getting very mobile...he made his way all the way around the living room into the kitchen, then around into the hallway and found me in the bathroom!). He was having a blast! So, I decided to help him out and make it even more exciting for him; I handed him some wooded spoons!!! Yeah, he was lov'in every second of it! He even sang along with the music he was making! :)

Joshua has also recently started pointing his finger at things. It is quite funny, he will point his finger at whatever he is looking at until I bring him over to it. It we can't figure out what he is pointing at fast enough he tries to tell us...very loudly(Ill explain)!

On Friday-Saturday there was a men's retreat here. So, while all the Hubby's/Daddy's were away, we had a sleepover at Melissa's house (it was so much fun!). When we got back home, Joshua started talking to his Daddy and then all of the sudden he just started yelling!!!!! It was hilarious! He will just randomly blurt out a VERY LOUD BAAAA or DAAAA or anything else, and then go on talking normally again. I guess he thinks its to quiet at home now after being with his cousins over night! It is so fun watching him grow up and copy all of his big cousins!


Ill put up the movie I got of Joshua playing with the bowls and spoons as soon as I can! I have to get Melissa's card adapter!

1 comment:

Mommy of 3 said...

He is just too funny! :-D

As for the adapter... I'll bring it on Wednesday night (call to remind me) :-)