Thursday, March 18, 2010

Joshua and his easter package...?

Joshua received his Valentine/Easter package from Grandpa and Grandma Marks last Friday. He was soooo excited when I brought in the BIG box! I let him lean, and bang on it until I gathered together all my stuff (camera and scissors) to open the package.

Remember how I said that he was soooo excited when he saw the box...well, as soon as I started opening the box he was not soooo excited anymore. Let's just say he was rather upset that I started opening the box...it was so funny. Yes, he was sick too, so that probably didn't help the situation out...at all!!

Grandpa and Grandma, Joshua LOVES his monkeys!!! They fit in perfectly with his collection of monkey's! He gets to take Curious George around with us whenever we go out (its small enough)! If Nathan or I ask him where his monkey's are he looks right at them all, and he must see them then! As soon as we bring him over to allllllllll his monkey's he gets all excited :) its so cute. He grabs them all and gives them big hugs and bites their noses...?...who knows? :) We never would of thought that when we were planning his bedroom decor before he was born that he would love monkey's this much!

Thank you Grandpa and Grandma,

I love you,

Joshua

No comments: