Sunday, May 2, 2010

our journey...

Please pray for my Grandpa, Dad, and all my Aunts and Uncles. The Lord has been so faithful to us, and given me such an amazing family. My Grandpa is very sick, and ready to move onto glory. Pray that he wouldn't be in much pain. Pray for all his children!! and for the nurse taking care of him. Nathan and I decided today that we will be moving up our trip to Ontario to Tuesday, from May 25th. We need the Lord's direction in exactly what to do with all the ticket switches and all that goes along with flying. Please pray that we will find the right flight, and the right prices.




*also if you think about it. Pray for a lady in my church. Her dad (living in the Philippines) is VERY sick as well. They are looking into buying 2 tickets to go to the Philippines so she can be with him and so their youngest son can meet his Grandpa. Her dad is NOT saved. Pray for his salvation, and for an open heart when they get there.

No comments: