Thursday, May 20, 2010

Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com


{Hahaha...I copied their picture idea...}
I never knew that I could ever love one person so much!
Our love has grown stronger and stronger through fun times, hard times, trying times, sad times, and crazy times and still continues to grow.
As a girl, playing with my sisters and friends we used to always play 'house' (as all girls do).
We would always end up marrying the man of our dreams...right :D The perfect man who is always in our dreams; strong, handsome, tall, funny, lovable (teddybear), rich, a hard worker, protective, has a cool car :), and totally in love with you.
Well, now that I am a 'big girl' and married. I am so proud to say that I have married the man of my dreams, the perfect match for me! The Lord knew all along that we would one day meet at college and begin to getting to know each other...and from there, here we are, celebrating our 3rd anniversary!!
I love you Nathan!
Ok, I am done, sorry to bore you all:)
I am just in love ;D

No comments: