Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A busy week to come!

This week is going to be a busy one...
we already have plans for each day! We really don't mind though, it means that the sooner
this week is over, the sooner we will get to fly 'home' for Christmas!!
Speaking of that, please pray for us as we head down to Seattle on Sunday night.
We have an overnight flight! It will give us time to spend with Nathan's parents before they fly out here on Tuesday morning.
Pray that Joshua (and us) will be able to sleep on the plane.
It will already have been a very long day on Sunday before we fly, so we are praying that
the trip and all the details will flow smoothly!


Yesterday, we had the easiest day of the week.
Today, Nathan will be driving down to Christopher and Melissa's to work on the van after work,
tomorrow, is church.
Thursday, we are planning on taking Joshua to Stanley park to ride on the Christmas train!! (they light up the park with Christmas lights).
Friday, we have to run down to the USA again to take care of some things,
Saturday, we have our regular morning schedule. Plus, we will be setting-up, decorating and practicing for our Christmas cantata on Sunday morning.
Anyways, enough about that...
Christmas time is always busy...but it wouldn't be Christmas, if it wasn't : )


Oh yeah, we are also decorating some Christmas cookies today!!!!
I cut out a ton of cookies last night, hoping that Joshua would help me so that I could get some pictures...he was not even the least bit interested :( :( maybe he will be more interested in decorating them today...I hope :)
He was definitely interested in sneaking them of the cooling rack!
He is such a boy! How do kids learn these things......
(Nathan!) hahaha!


Last night, we ran out to buy some sprinkles for out Christmas cookies, and Wal-mart had nothing, so we went to Michael's (I was told they have theirs 50% off), which they did, for one kind. Anyways, while we were there Nathan let Joshua walk around and look at everything while I looked for some sprinkles.


After a bit, I found them by a bin of stuffed animals and blankets... go figure :)
Joshua loves animals and blankets! ;)


When Nathan walked away to look at something, Joshua was reaching for one of the animals, a white bear with a blue blanket (with white snowflakes). When I gave it to him he started saying, "beas, beas, beas, beas, beas, beas!!" (his way of PLEASE) as he ran toward Nathan.




Now, obviously Joshua knows who to go to when he wants something. Although, I don't think that I would have been able to say no to him then. It was so cute!!!












Yesterday was also haircutting day for Joshua...

I always hate cutting off all his curls :( :)

I have been needing to cut Joshua's hair for so long! I was just waiting to have Nathan here to hold him for me. I don't know why I waited so long? All I did was put a movie on for him and gave him some treats and he sat there the whole time! He was sooooo good!

When I was finished I gave him this mirror to see his new hair cut and he LOVED it :)

I will try to get some pictures of the cookies later?!?!?!?!
Also, pray that Joshua will cooperate for me, I borrowed Jun's amazing camera to try and get some Christmas pictures of Joshua, since he was not impressed by the photographers at Wal-mart...at all.

No comments: