Monday, March 7, 2011

Our new nephew Landen William

Here he is! Landen William Marks, born March 5, 2011 at 1:26am!

I think that he looks so much like his mommy!
Speaking of her, please pray for her. She had quite a few serious complications after Landen was born. She is doing well now, just in a lot of pain. Pray that everything heals quickly and properly. Praise the Lord, He knows what is best and is still in control!



The proud new Daddy (My brother, Thomas) and his little man!
Babies are such an amazing miracle from our God above!



2 comments:

Jennifer Silver said...

I can't believe he's a dad!!! So crazy... Landen is adorable. I just LOVE the name! Congrats, Auntie :)

The Ravert Family said...

To be honest, it is hard for me to believe too...when you grow up with soemone, you dont really see them as "grown-up". If you know what I mean ;)