Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1st Grandma came and 2nd Grandma coming!!!!

My Mum came out for the past two weeks to help me out after Matthew was born and to visit her 2 grand boys here! It was such a huge help to have her here! Thank you soooo much! You were a blessing to us all in many ways! It is always hard leaving family, but we trust the Lord for His plan in all of our lives! Joshua had so much fun with "Mama" Marks, he is still trying to figure out where she is :( We told him that she is going on an airplane to see Grandpa because she misses him. He was alright with that :) I will try to get up more pictures of all the fun we had before his "Mama" Ravert comes shortly and I get very far behind in my posts :) We can't wait until you come out "Mama" Ravert and thank you again for coming "Mama" Marks!

No comments: