Thursday, May 19, 2011

I love being a Mommy :)

The Lord has given me many blessings in the past 2 years, but I have to say, the opportunity to have our 2 handsome boys has been very special!


Joshua (Bubba) is my handsome big boy! He absolutely loves being the big brother :) He has the most adorable smile and big blue eyes that can melt your heart!

Joshua will turn 2 on June 12th. I can't believe how fast time goes!

I love you, bubba!



Matthew (Moo moo), is our little guy. We were very excited when we found out we were having a 2nd boy! It is amazing how that overwhelming love you feel for your first born can spread so easily to the next baby. Matthew is such an easy going boy. He loves to be involved in everything! He has 2 adorable dimples in his cheeks! Matthew is my snuggle bug, it is such an amazing feeling to hold a sleeping cuddly baby of your own :)

I love you Moo moo!



Nathan took the boys out shopping for me for Mothers Day. I got to open my gift from my boys the day before Mothers Day...our Sundays are sooooo busy, so they decided to give it to me early :) Nathan gave Joshua a couple of choices of gifts, and he decided on this beautiful clock charm! I love it! It describes being a mum perfectly...its beautiful!
They also gave me a card, lindors chocolates, a coffee themed rug for my kitchen and flowers :) I love my gifts, thank you guys!






BIG HUGS!


Thank you boys, I love you...

Love you too, Nathan!!!!












3 comments:

Krystle Watters said...

Your boys are so cute! Glad you had a very special mother's day! At this stage, our husbands do mostly all the work...what wonderful husbands we have! So blessed by God!

George and Amy said...

Awww....thats so sweet!!

The Ravert Family said...

Yes, Kyrstle, we are so blessed!