Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Family


We finally had family pictures taken!! Thanks to Jun. I have edited some of these pictures, but not all of them yet. I want to crop a few of these (i.e. the one of the boys with my arm in it! and the one above...don't really need all the extras) I really like them!!



We were having quite the time getting our monkey to smile for pictures...he was to occupied with his cousins.


When he did smile...they are adorable ;)


There was a bit of chocolate bribing for this shot. LOL!


;)


Brothers!!!!


This one is a definite keeper!


Remember how I have said that when I have tried to take his picture lately he charges...well, to be able to get a smile out of Joshua, Sandra was getting him to 'get her,' this is how we got him to smile.


Oops! Lol!!




My guys!!!





Slobber!! :)


:)


LOVE :)



Candid! Daddy and Matthew!






There you have it! Let me know which pictures you want Dads and Mums!

3 comments:

Adam and Casie said...

LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! <3 Soooo cute...miss you all. Love ya!

The Ravert Family said...

hey thanks ;) oh, Joshua has been asking about you guys so much. He wants to talk to you over the computer...do you have skype? He keeps asking to go golfing with 'unc adam and aunt casie'!!

Jennifer Silver said...

love!