Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Like Pooh Like Joshua"....



I took the boys to Wal-mart (a regular outing) to look at the toys while Daddy had to go out somewhere else. First we went to McDonalds so I could get my free coffee, and then we headed to the seasonal section to see if they were getting anymore Christmas stuff out....they were!!! Tomorrow (maybe) we will be able to go and look at all the Christmas stuff!!!!!! Joshua and I are both very excited! Anyways, then we headed to the toy section...Joshua and Matthew love to just look at all the toys, and try all the toys :) then we head home. This time, Joshua found Whinnie the Pooh and you know the rest from there! :) He has been quite the little monkey lately!

*Enjoy this little clip that I got of our Monkey!!!! ;D

1 comment:

Jennifer Silver said...

... I know what he wants for Christmas!! haha. That was so cute :)