Friday, January 21, 2011

Its a 'Boy!'

Thursday, I went in for a second ultrasound!

We were finally able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.

Just to keep up with the rest of the Ravert's we are having a boy :)

and they all thought that I was going to break the trend...


I went to my dr appointment on Tuesday, and I was measuring way to big, so my Dr wanted to send me in for a second ultrasound asap.

As soon as she said that, I was thinking to myself, ah! finally, we can find out what this baby is!!!!

I totally forgot why I even had to go.


When I went in for my ultrasound, all the technician said was that everything looked fine.
I was so excited about finding out it is a boy, I totally forgot to ask why I was measuring so big.

So, I guess I have to wait until my dr appointment in 2 weeks to see...

do I just have extra fluid (like she thinks),

have another big baby :),

or maybe I will be due a bit earlier!! I wouldn't mind that at all!


We are so thankful for a healthy big boy, Joshua,

and for a second healthy baby boy...so far!

Babies are such a huge privilege!


Nathan and I compared Joshua's second ultrasound pictures with baby boy #2's second ultrasound pictures, and it is amazing how much alike they are!! I know you can only see so much detail in those black and white pictures, but the head shape is the same, the postition of all his features, you can even tell that he is going to have my chin and nose...

just like his big brother!


Now that we know we are having a mini Joshua, we have to pick out a name...


We asked Joshua what we should name his baby brother... he said "baby!"


2 comments:

Krystle Watters said...

Oh, that is so exciting, Rachel! And Joshua's response is very cute! We've been making a list of boy names we like b/c we figure this one will be a boy...though I figured Lucy was a boy the whole pregnancy except for the last two weeks when I kept having dreams that we had a girl. We're going to wait and keep it a surprise again. :)

Jennifer Silver said...

aww, another boy!!! :) how exciting!