Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Paint with Water!!!

Paint with Water time!!!!
Last week after my Dr appointment,
I took Joshua to Dollarama (any child or Mommy's favorite store)!!
He picked out some Little People books...
little did he know that these books would be even more fun than regular 'books'!!

You can 'paint' in these!!!!
Joshua has been fighting a cold these last few days,
so I figured that today would be a good day to do something different!
He LOVED it!

I can already tell that he is going to love to do these types of things when he is older! He LOVES to color, draw, now paint, do crafts.



Here are Joshua's 1st paint with water pictures!!
I think that he did very well...you? :)



It has been so much fun and such a privilege to raise Joshua!
We thank the Lord for such a wonderful opportunity ;)

Love you, Joshua,
Daddy and Mommy

3 comments:

Krystle Watters said...

Aw, he did really well! How cute. :)

Jennifer Silver said...

...I still colour!! haha :) Joshua really did an awesome job :)

The Ravert Family said...

Yes, he did. It helps that his mommy loves to do stuff like that, so I think it just comes natural to him ;)