Monday, August 22, 2011

ba ba ba ba

Yesterday, Matthew woke me up saying, or should I say YELLING "Ba ba ba ba ba!" When he talks he doesn't use an inside voice ;) he likes to be loud, very loud!
I actually did get a couple of pictures of Matthew while he was smiling, but they were blurry :( I'll have to try again...
Matthew sat up for the first time yesterday...well, I had to sit him there, but he stayed there!! He's getting so big! Time flies...

Yes, he is ALL boy like his big brother! He loved having this football with him in his pictures...you should see him trying to get a hold of Joshua's big green ball (its 2' tall and around!)



Matthew is 4 1/2 months old already and trying to keep up with his big brother! Who, may I add was in a hilarious mood last night! He made Nathan and I laugh all night! Where he got some of the things he was doing, I'll never know...he's a boy ;)

No comments: