Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fort Myers, FL - Our mini vacation/Adam and Casie's wedding! *Part 2*

We went to the Seashell Factory! It was really neat they had a bunch of different things set up! They had...


a safari area...



Joshua was thrilled to see all the animals, but still a little nervous. Probably because they weren't moving, just looking at him :)

Joshua and Uncle Adam checking out the train!


All anyone needs to have to be a friend of Joshua's are these :)


Casie, I wanted to show you this before you got married... but now you already know this is what he looks like when he wakes up ;)


This car was on display...but it had notes all over it telling us that it was very monitored...so don't even breath on it! HAHA!


Joshua jumped right up on this motorcycle! He is loving motorcycles right now! It was just his size! "Mommy see motorbike, please!"


Even seen 'Dr. Dolittle'? Its a "push-me pull-me"!!


"Roars!"


Kodiak! Just a little guy :)


I don't think Matthew was really getting into all the big stuffed animals like us.


Mum Marks, I was thinking of your living room when I took these next few pictures ;)







...a Christmas section...


I thought I got pictures of it, but for some reason they had a bunch of Christmas trees setup upside down and decorated...I thought maybe they just aren't sure how they are setup in Florida since its not really a Christmasy place ;) lol!


I really liked this tree (Joshua did too), a John Deer tree!


This is what I envisioned for Christmas trees in Florida...lol!


Matthew do really well through all the heat! He was a bit more excited about all the lights in the Christmas section than all the stuffed animals ;)


at first Joshua didn't want to sit in the train but when we walked past it again he really wanted to!


Yep, I was right...they are very confused about Christmas here in Florida!! A zebra pulling Santa's sleigh?!?!?! Hahaha!


Gator!! That baby was only $400!


The Seashells....Matthew really liked these :) Me too!!!!!


Look at them all! They are so pretty!


Purple coral!


I forget what this is called but it was really neat. It was like a big bowl but very pretty on the inside! It looked very brittle so I didn`t want to touch it ;) ...you break it you buy it!..yeah not a good thing when I am traveling on an airplane!





HUGE seashells




to finish off our visit to the Seashell factory...a race car!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

YAH I'm so happy you got the necklace and hair pins!! :) Glad you like them!