Monday, August 22, 2011

Like Mommy like son!

Joshua, our big boy! On Saturday, I was asking Nathan if he would like a cup of coffee and Joshua heard...he then asked, "Mommy, my have coffee too?" I had to laugh, then told him, no, you can't have some buddy! A few minutes later, Joshua saw me putting the coffee from the container into my coffee canister. He asked, "What doin Mommy?" So I told him and then he asked, "Mommy, my have coffee too please! My like coffee, mmm, nummy!!" It was priceless! At first I just stood there because he has never said so many words at one time! Then I started laughing at him, so he started laughing too! It was so cute! What can I say...he knows what he likes :) and coffee happens to be one of those things, just like me! ;)

I attempted a photo shoot of our boys... these are the best ones that I could get of Joshua. He did a really good job, but I couldn't find our tripod right away, so.... using a portrait lense was a bit diffecult to get him to look at me, smile and then take the picture without moving ;P
I wanted Joshua to hold something in the pictures and since he was playing with his football, and it is "so him," I figured that it was the best prop for him to use! He also wanted Matthew to use his football for pictures later on too!
When I found our tripod, Joshua decided that he needed to use it to take pictures like Mommy! He went around the house all the rest of the day saying, "Look Mommy, cheese, smile Mommy!" Can you tell he heard that line a few times that day! :) He's so funny!

1 comment:

Jennifer Silver said...

Adorable! Whenever Tim is done drinking his coffee from his mug or thermos, he gives it to Michael. Michael walks around the house and pretends to drink it saying, "Caca" cuz that's what he calls coffee, lol. Our boys are going to be coffee addicts one day! ;)