Saturday, November 27, 2010

black friday shopping...

I went black friday shopping yesterday for the first time!!
Will I do it again?...
maybe :)
I actually got everything that I went for, plus one extra (which I have to take back anyways).
I didn't get to Wal-mart (my first stop) until 8:30am, the stores were REALLY busy, but there were no line ups, or trampling going on!
Yes, trampling happens...
last night, Nathan turned on the TV just to watch the news about the crazy shoppers. We didn't see anything on the news but Nathan found a clip on the Internet about 4 men getting trampled at the Target in Buffalo. It looked brutal! These guys weren't small or anything either,
apparently they were just in the wrong spot in line...the front.
If I go again next year, I will definitely wait until the crazy people have done their shopping :0 ...
Melissa :) hahaha!

1 comment:

Mommy of 3 said...

crazy? maybe! ;-) but it sure was fun!!! :-D