Saturday, November 20, 2010

Its FINALLY here....SNOW!!!!

Last night while we were at church, we held a Singspiration, the snow began to fall!
When we got out of church it was just starting to turn things a bit white.
So for all of us normal people, it was so exciting...I can't believe how many people don't like snow??????.....
Anyways, by the time we got home last night, you could see the snow starting to stick to the ground. Within a half hour after we got home, the ground was covered!
I spent a 'few' minutes watching the snow just fall. Nathan and I wanted to go out for a walk in the snow (we usually go out for a walk during the first snow fall), but Joshua was in desperate need of his bed.



This is supposed to be the last picture...but...
I couldn't get it to move anyways,
after Joshua was finished with playing, well, "uh oh-ing" the snow, he went back to
fixing his stroller (He is going to be just like his daddy)!
First thing this morning I took Joshua out to play in the snow.
Mostly because I wanted to go out. When he woke up this morning I showed him the snow out the window and he was excited then...
but when we went out he kept saying, "uh oh, uh oh," because the snow was getting on his boots, then he would wipe it off and get it on his hands (he wouldn't keep his mittens on).
Lets just say, he doesn't know how much fun snow is...yet ;)
I guess I can't really expect him to know what to do in the snow. This is the first time that he has seen snow (other than when he was 6 months old) and noticed that it was something different.
I am sure, if he is anything like his parents, he will love the snow very soon :)


We are going to see his cousins later today, so they will be able to influence him a little :)
Hopefully...?


Joshua, right after touching the snow for the first time.



Our first snow fall of the year!!!!!!!!!
~I LOVE SNOW!~


P.S. Joshua's coat is in the mail... I ordered in on the internet, and we are just waiting for it.
Don't worry, Grandmas, he has an undershirt, a long sleeve shirt, a sweater and a jersey on. Along with two pairs of socks, jogging pants under his sweat pants...he was warm :)


No comments: