Thursday, November 4, 2010

it is that time of year...


Yesterday, I took Joshua to Wal-mart to look at all of the Christmas stuff!

The first thing I took him to see was all the outside blow-up decorations...thinking he would love them!??!

When I showed them to him, he kept saying "no no no!" and shaking his head no!?!?

He was rather NOT impressed with them.

I guess I will have some work to do on him :)

The poor boy doesn't even get what all the huge fuss is about yet.

He did love all the stuffed animals that sang Christmas songs!

Especially the Snoopy and Woodstock that played the piano!

I am sure by the time all of our decorations are up he will "get it!"


Should I do my own Christmas family pictures, or should we go get them done?

Joshua and I made his first Christmas decoration the other day... a paper chain! pictures to come :)

No comments: