Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our little baby #2

I had my first ultrasound yesterday, for baby #2...
the baby that is still a mystery :)
We are hoping that I will be able to get a second ultrasound to see if baby #2 is a boy or a girl.

It is always so amazing to see your baby... the baby that is still waiting on God's timing to enter the world.
As I watched the screen, our baby was wiggling around a lot ;)
The baby kept crossing and uncrossing its feet, and doing something to its face with its right hand. It was so cute to watch.
In this picture you can see the back bone, its right hand at its face, its legs are up, and the left hand on its tummy.


During the ultrasound, the tech. asked me if my husband is tall? I said, "not super tall." She then went on to say, "well, this baby has LONG legs!" You can see in this picture that it has BIG feet too. I guess I am just meant to have big babies.

The tech. was trying to get a good profile picture for me, but the baby wasn't cooperating very well. She finally got this one, which is alright. The baby was lying on its belly so she kept poking my side to try and get the baby to turn over. Every time she would poke, the baby would lift its head up and look and then go back to its original position, as if it was saying "excuse me!" It was so funny to see:)

I put this picture of Joshua (at my first ultrasound with him) so you can see how much the same they look! We couldn't believe it when we compared this picture, and the last one of baby #2. They look so much alike! Especially the face.

1 comment:

Mommy of 3 said...

We are hoping for a second ultrasound... we want to know!

I definitely see the resemblance. :-P