Monday, February 28, 2011

almost there...

I can't believe that our little babies due date is only 5 weeks away!! It is so exciting, but yet it seems so far away! My sis-in-law is due Friday...still waiting though. I am kind of jealous, I wish it was me this Friday and her in 5 weeks. Although, I am sure she isn't thinking that :)
We are almost ready for this baby to arrive...we still have to decide on his name...who knew picking out a 2nd boys name would be so hard! We have a couple of different ideas, but we aren't sure yet.
Joshua is ready to meet his little brother too! Every time he sees something little, he says "Baby!" Last night I was in the nursery and it was so weird to see Joshua in there...he is the biggest kid in there now (not the oldest, just biggest). When Hailey (his best nursery friend) came in he instantly became so excited! He stood at the gate and jumped up and down and clapped his hands with a huge smile and said "Hi Aile (Hailey)!" It was so cute. Then when Kyle (Hailey's new baby brother) came in in his car seat Joshua said "baby Kye seat!" He is starting to talk so much! It is fun to listen to him trying to say everything I do!
Well, the last few weeks of pregnancy have hit me hard with fatigue, please pray that I can rest enough for the big day!

5 comments:

theburns' said...

which sister in law is having a baby friday?

Jennifer Silver said...

5 WEEKS??!!! Oh my goodness!!!!! :):):) I am getting sooo excited for you!! I'm guessing that you will have.. a boy. Yes. A boy. hahaha :)

The Ravert Family said...

Oh, my brothers wife...sorry, I can't seem to get Melissa to have another ;) and Sandra already has her hands full...!

The Ravert Family said...

do you have a blog April?

theburns' said...

yes, I do. www.byhisgrace.ca