Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A quick update...

I had my second bi-weekly Dr.'s appointment this morning.
I was anxious to hear the results from my ultrasound that I had; almost 2 weeks ago now.
My Dr. said that everything is good!! Praise the Lord.
So, I said, I just have a big baby then?! She said, not really,
he's only in the 75% on the charts and my fluid was just fine, so, I just have a big belly.
My iron is very low though. Please pray for me about that.
I have to take some iron supplements for 3 months (basically until a bit after the baby is born).
She wants me to try and eat a lot of meat, and other foods that have iron in them naturally.
The Lord is so gracious, He already knew that I was going to need to spend some extra money on meat. Sandra had called me a couple of days ago to let me know that Price Smart had some meat on sale...so today after my appointment I stopped in to take a look.
They still had everything she mentioned plus more!
The Lord is so good!
Please continue to pray for our little baby boy and I, we still have about 9 weeks left...
praying for less :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Silver said...

I'll be praying for you guys! Can't wait til your little man gets here :) :) You MUST post pics as soon as you can!

The Ravert Family said...

I sure will!