Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Scrapbooking Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com


It is almost Valentines Day!!
This year, our church is having a mini Valentines Banquet.
All of the couples are going out to a restaurant; we have a banquet room booked.
We will be playing some games, eating (of course), and Pastor is going to give a short message.
Nathan and I are really looking forward to attending.
This will be our first Valentines banquet as a couple. The first one we attended was while we were engaged, so it will be different :)
Joshua is going to be at a family's house (from our church) with a few other kids.
A couple single ladies volunteered to provide childcare!
What a huge help!
I will try and get some pictures :)
We have been getting busy getting our home ready for our coming little man :)
It seems like time is going by sooooooo sssslllloooowww!
Ever since Kyle (the newest Anchor was born in January) was born, it has made waiting that much harder...
Nathan got our room painted on Saturday, and he is painting the boys room (Joshua's room) today. I gave him some extra work for our room though. I found a stencil that I love, so he is going to put that on the wall behind our bed.
In the boys room, when he is finished painting the walls, he is going to paint all the shelves white, and build some extra shelves for all of Joshuas stuffed animals...
he only has around 20+, no joke!! He loves them all so much too :) its cute!
Then I am planning on painting the boys names on the walls above thier beds...
I guess we will need to decide on a name soon eh! We are working on that, don't worry ;)
Nathan also wants to paint all of the doors in our home white to freshen it up. They are all a dark wood, but all the trim is white, so it will look nicer if they were painted.
I am sewing Joshua a new bedset! It will match his curtains perfectly!
I am almost finished too!
When the baby is born, Joshua will be moving into his big boy bed!
We have just been keeping him in his crib becuase he sleeps so well in it, and he hasn't tried to get out yet so we havent really needed to move him.
I will try and post pictures as soon as everything is done... who wants to see the "in between" anyways...so blah!
Kind of sounds like we have a lot to do before little mr. #2 comes along, but we are determined!
Anyways, I am done. Like I said, I will post some "finished product" pictures as soon as I can!
Oh yeah, we finally got our new sofa from Christopher and Melissa's last night!! I love it. Now my living room isnt a mix and match room :)
Thanks for holding onto to it for well, basically forever Melissa!
We love it!

No comments: