Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love


Roses
Nathan knows how much I LOVE roses...
especially when they are from him ;)
He always goes out of his way to make sure he can buy me roses for Valentines Day!
This year we didn't have the extra money to buy each other gifts. So, I made Nathan his favorite cookies (peanut butter) and he came home with roses for me!
I love him for it...its not just the fact that he is buying me roses because of the day.
I know how much love is behind each rose!!
Over the last few valentines days (since we have been married) we have been able to do
something special with just each other. This year our church had a Couples Valentines Banquet. It was a lot of fun to spend time together with a few other Christian couples.
We played a few games (We won one!) ate some chocolate and love hearts, listened to a Bible
lesson, and ate our dinner.
It was really neat to see how the Lord worked through this evening...
like I said before, we didn't really have the money for valentines day this year and we were going out to a restaurant for the couples banquet. The whole time not knowing exactly how we were going to pay...(we ordered the cheapest meals we could)...'oh us of little faith.'
When everything was done, the couple sitting across from us grabbed our bill before we could even look at it and said that they were paying for us!
It was such a blessing!
When you trust the Lord as a couple...
the Lord will bless!!
I LOVE you Nathan!!

No comments: