Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Its almost Christmas!!

I was just opening up our BLOG when I noticed that there is only 15 more days until Christmas!!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown...and I still have 90% of my Christmas shopping to do :) I'll get it finished! I have just a few more finishing touches to do on the house, and then I am going to start my Christmas baking!!!!!



On Saturday we handed out some flyer's for our Christmas Cantata. It was chilly! But Joshua slept the whole time! :)



Joshua loves playing with his Daddy. It was hilarious to watch him. He was so determined to get Nathans watch that even when Nathan would hang his arm over the side of the sofa, Joshua 'dove' down to get it!!! He has been getting quite brave lately.




A little (big) trouble maker. I left Joshua in his room to play the other day, and all of the sudden I heard him talking and growling and making a lot of noise. So, I went back to his room and he some how got his coloring book that was supposed to be a souvenir from Storybook Gardens in Ontario. Lets just say that he DESTROYED it!!! :) it was funny though!


1 comment:

Mommy of 3 said...

BEWARE! that is just the beginning of the trouble making ;-D