Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love of My Life

Photo Albums at WiddlyTinks.com
Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

My Only Love
Everyday with you is a blessing from God. He knew that I needed you, and He knew that you needed me. When I was born you were just 2 years old. At that time God was already preparing you for me! God knew that one day we would meet and in His perfect timing be joined as one in His name. Our love started as a friendship that grew stronger and stronger. Today I am proud to say that I was privileged to marry my best friend!
The Lord has brought us through hard and trying times, but He has also brought us through wonderful experiences!
First, God showed us both how much we needed Him in our lives, and a desire to serve Him with our lives.
Second, God gave me you!
Third, God gave us overflowing love for each other!
Fourth, God gave us a joy to be and serve together.
Fifth, God moved us away from home.
Sixth, God gave us a handsome baby boy; Joshua Alan.
Seventh, God is still working on us!
I am very proud to be you wife, I love you Nathan Alan! I could not have asked for a better husband.
I love you my handsome hubby!!
Love your Only Love,
Rachel

No comments: