Monday, December 14, 2009

Last few days of being 5 months old...


Joshua playing in his diaper box. He was trying to get in himself, so I helped him in :D


I think he played in there for 10 minutes! Anything new... and he will LOVE it!


Look at those chunky legs ;D


I love pictures of my precious baby boy when he is sleeping...so adorable!!


"BIG CHUBBA CHUBBA!!"
(as all his cousins call him) :D
Joshua watching his morning cartoons... don't worry Grandma's, he doesn't watch them regularly. I was watching a 'Charlie Brown's Christmas' with him!!!!


He took over the couch...such a boy!


How many babies do you know that like to eat prunes????
Well, now you know 1! He loved them :)
I always have to feed Joshua with 2 spoons because he likes to feed himself. I put food on one spoon and put it into his mouth and then he takes over from there. When all the food is off the spoon, he spits it out, and then I am ready with the second spoon to put into his mouth...and so on! He's growing up way to fast :( :D
Joshua had his first sweet potatoes on Sunday. Yes, you guessed it...he LOVED them. He ate half the jar and would have had more it I gave it to him, no joke! He pigged out!! So he finished the jar today. He is going to eat us out of house and home when he is older! That's OK...the Lord will provide!!!!






1 comment:

Mommy of 3 said...

Such a cutie! (nice bib!) :-)