Monday, December 7, 2009

Joshua, The Joys of Christmas!

Christmas has already been a joy for us this year; watching Joshua experience all the "things" that go along with Christmas has given us an abundance of joy! We love him sooooooo much:)

I let Joshua play with our HUGE stocking the other day and he loved it! But in this picture he is actually watching one of my Christmas decorations; a snow globe that plays music and lights up while all the snow is blowing around!

Our cutie!

Joshua just wouldn't be Joshua without that big smile and all those rolls:)

I love this picture.
Joshua is fascinated with the Nativity set that we have set up.
Every time I see him looking at it I tell him about what CHRISTmas is all about! I know, he doesn't really know what I am saying, but one day when he starts to talk, he will have the Christmas story down with NO problems :)
This picture also reminds me of my favorite Christmas movie "A Charlie Brown Christmas" my favorite part in the movie is when Linus tells Charlie Brown 'what Christmas is all about.'


I love this picture!



Did you say that I will get a lot of presents for Christmas Mum?!!

Chubby :)

Joshua really likes his Christmas socks!
He even thinks they taste good too...its a baby thing :)

No comments: