Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Decorating for Christmas!!

I started decorating for Christmas today!!! Joshua was having a blast! He wanted to see every single thing that I took out of the bins:) Especially the decorations that played music or light up! The look on his face was priceless! We are already having soooo much fun with Joshua's 1st Christmas!
I can't wait until Saturday when we get our Christmas tree with Christopher, Melissa and the kidies.
Last night we were talking about getting our tree (i.e. about calling to see how much they are, how big we should get, etc.), and Nathan spoke up to ask..."How are we going to cut the tree down?" I said "with a SAW!!!!" Nathan almost seemed worried that he doesn't have a chain saw to cut it down with. Now, if you don't know Nathan(which if you are reading this blog I am sure you do), he LOVES power tools (as do all of the Ravert guys). I said that we would be fine, and that they will probably have a good old fashioned saw at the tree farm that we could borrow. He was ok with the idea, but he assured me that it won't be like what they used to do...his Dad always brought his chain saw to cut down their tree.
What can I say, I'm married to a Ravert, and I absolutely LOVE it :) :) :) :)
Merry Christmas, Love you all!!

No comments: