Friday, November 13, 2009

"Fall photo shoot"

As everyone knows, here in BC it is rare to have a sunny day in the fall.
Well, we had a 'sunny day,' so I took advantage of it and Joshua went out to do a 'Fall Photo Shoot!!"
Here we go....
Joshua LOVED all the leaves I threw all over him:)


Well, usually he loves to get his picture taken...?


I had to shake the whole branch above his head to even get him to look...



Here we go we are getting somewhere!!


He thought the branch was more interesting than getting his picture taken..?


awww, I loves these pictures:) Don't worry, it was just the sun in his eyes.


I love the fall!!


I just need to get those shoes....











































1 comment:

Mommy of 3 said...

Such a little Cutie!!! ps- I love that sweater :-)