Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our little show-off

Last night I took Joshua to Wal-mart to get his Christmas pictures done. He was the BEST!!
To start it all off, I was going to buy him a "1st Christmas" outfit, but then I wasn't going to be able to get one. Right before I was supposed to leave (i had to run over to Sandra's because she was going to drive me) Nathan called me up and said that I could get the "1st Christmas" outfit. So, with hardly any time to spare, I ran (literally; and I am soooo out of shape - Joshua was laughing at me while I was running...wait he is only 5months old...?). when I got over to Sandra's we had to buckle up allllllllllllll the car seats which Nathan and Sandra just took out of their van, and threw in our van (Nathan had to use their van to cross the border...long story). Anyhow, we finally got all of the kids in and then went on our way (all this work for only a 3 minute drive to Wal-mart). When we got there, I ran in the store with Joshua and left Sandra stranded with her kids in the parking lot to go and get Joshua's "1st Christmas" outfit. Well, we made it on time for his picture appointment, and he was all dressed up too...he was soo cute:)
Joshua was so hilarious! As soon as I set him down on the table for his pictures he started smiling and laughing. The photographer was all worried that Joshua was going to use up all his smiles before he was ready (I was kind of too), but Joshua was a little show-off the whole time! He was smiling and laughing the whole time we were there. It was so nice compared to the last time we tried to get his pictures done (he smiled lots before and after that photo shoot).
Although it was really great while we were taking all the pictures, it made it really hard to pick out which picture I liked the best for the package I was planning on buying.
Finally I narrowed it down, and because I am part of the 'Smiles Club' I was able to get a free 8x10 of any of the shots!!!
Oh yeah, and the way to go when you are getting pictures done, is to only go with $20, then they can't convince you to buy their big packages like they always try to do!
You will all get your "1st Christmas" picture of Joshua in your Christmas cards!!!! They are so adorable:)

No comments: