Tuesday, November 24, 2009

When times are just rough...

Times can just get tough...we ask, why does God allow this? What have I done wrong that would cause this to happen in my life? Rough times don't mean that you have done something wrong. God may have just chosen this time to continue to mold us.

~HE'S STILL WORKING ON ME~
By: Joel Hemphill
CHORUS:
He's still working on me to make me what I ought to be. It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars, The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars. How loving and patient He must be, He's still working on me.
1. There really ought to be a sign upon the heart, Don't judge her yet, there's an unfinished part. But I'll be perfect just according to His plan Fashioned by the Master's loving hands.
2. In the mirror of His Word reflections that I see Make me wonder why He never gave up on me. He loves me as I am and helps me when I pray Remember He's the Potter, I'm the clay.
I think this song sums it all up for each and everyone of us! It should be a humbling reminder to us that God has not forgotten about us and that He is taking time to work on 'ME!' (us).
What have I done for Him today? Have I given Him my undivided attention through reading His Word? Have I spoken to Him (other than thanking Him for my breakfast)? Have I praised Him for this new day in which I get to serve Him? Have you thanked Him for something yet today? God simply wants to hear from us!
~He is molding me because He wants to get closer to me!
"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Mommy of 3 said...

Thank you for the reminder.

I haven't heard that song in such a long time. He's still working on me too.